PRIVACY AND SECURITY
This Privacy Statement can be changed where necessary, so we recommend that you consult the statement from time to time.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
LED4Living processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Bank account number (if payment is made by bank transfer)
- Order history
- Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide yourself, for example by creating a profile on this website make,
in correspondence by mail or e-mail and by telephone, or when signing up for our newsletter
- In our showroom there are cameras for everyone's safety and against theft
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
LED4Living processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Place your details on the quotation or invoice;
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account;
- Handling your payment> We use a secure payment environment. When you make your payment by bank transfer, we link your bank account number to your data. We only use this account number if we return money to you in case of cancellation / crediting. If you pay via Multisafepay or Paypal, these external parties will carry out the payments and we will receive a notification if the payment has been successful;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- To inform you about changes to our services, products, delivery;
- Return & Repair;
- Sending our newsletter (only after permission);
- You can leave a review on a product in our shop, anonymously or by name. The email address is only visible to LED4Living. The review is visible to others;
- LED4Living collects your behavior on the website (such as the duration of your website visit) to improve the site and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. This is done with Google Analytics. The data is anonymous and not linked to your personal data;
- LED4Living also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
If you communicate with us via Social Media, click like, share or post a comment, photo or file, we may receive personal data from you;
For advertising on Facebook and Instagram we use data (gender, age, place of residence, interests) that are known about you at Facebook and Instagram. These data are of a general nature and cannot be traced back to a person. They help us to show the advertisement to those people for whom our products (may) be of interest. We also use a Facebook Pixel, this pixel keeps track of who has visited our site. You agree to tracking via the Pixel by accepting the cookie statement. For more information about this, I refer you to our cookie statement. The data is known and stored by Facebook, the privacy statement and data policy of Facebook apply.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
LED4Living will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Think of delivery services, suppliers or reperateers, IT service providers, payment partners, accountants, printers and Feedback Company for processing reviews. LED4Living remains responsible for these processing operations. Unless third parties are themselves responsible for obtaining and protecting your data.
ASSESSMENT THROUGH THE FEEDBACK COMPANY
Within 1 to 4 weeks after ordering, you can receive an e-mail from us with the request to participate in an assessment of our company. We use the reviews to improve our business. We appreciate your opinion and hope you will participate in it.We can respond to a review, but we cannot change or delete it. Your email address and data will not be resold or used by third parties.
If you have given permission for this, you will receive a newsletter from us every now and then with news and special offers. You can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter via the link at the bottom of the newsletter itself. Or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. If you have created an account with us, you can do this yourself, otherwise send this request to email@example.com.
You also have the right to make any permission for data to withdraw or oppose the processing of your personal data by LED4Living and you have a right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within three weeks.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LED4Living takes the security of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. When securing your data, we take into account the possible processing risks of your data: for example when it is lost or used unlawfully. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Your account is secured so that no one from outside or inside can log in and access your data. Your password is stored encrypted with us.
- We use the latest security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We regularly provide our website with automatic security scans.
- The personal data managed by LED4Living or by the aforementioned third parties is only accessible through our software and is protected with a password
- The devices that open your data are also locked with a password and / or fingerprint. The number of devices that can access your data is limited to only the necessary devices.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
We as a LED4Living are responsible for your data.
If you have any questions about it, please contact us.